- The paper: The Role of Information Diffusion in the Evolution of Social Networks, has been accepted to KDD13!!!!
- I will give an invited talk @Science of Success
- I will presenting @TDN13
- New paper on PLoS ONE: The Twitter of Babel: Mapping World Languages through Microblogging Platforms . Explore language adoption in our website!!
- I will be presenting @NetSci13 in Copenhagen
- New paper posted on the arXiv: The emergence and role of strong ties in time-varying communication networks
- I am one of the organizers of a ECCS'13 Satellite meeting on Temporal Networks
- New paper posted on the arXiv: Characterizing scientific production and consumption in Physics
- New paper posted on the arXiv: The Role of Information Diffusion in the Evolution of Social Networks
- Project on Italian election and Twitter: TweetPolitik (for Italian speakers)
- New paper posted on the arXiv: Quantifying the effect of temporal resolution on time-varying networks. Supporting Information [PDF]
- The paper : Random walks and search in time-varying networks has been accepted for publication in the Physical Review Letters!!
Picture by Bruno Goncalves